Monday 22 December 2014

Day #58 - Run!



>.<....
I am so sorry yet again guys, I actually completed this drawing on the actual day (6/12/14) but I went to a Christian Christmas event that same day and well, I was just too lazy to upload and then it carried on, like a domino effect and here I am now. The thing I've noticed as well, is the environment that I'm in effects how I work? I dunno if anyone else feels like this but if a room is too messy to work in, then it de-motivates me to work in it. Ever since I went back home, I haven't been able to work on the daily drawings, that and I'm currently doing my first internship which has been brilliant so far :D. So my sincere apologies, again, for the lack of posts. In the near future, I just upload what I have done rather than completing the rest of the drawings and then uploading.

Anyhow, this is day 58. After, I've used up the graded drawing pencils I'm using, I'll probably look for better quality from Winsor & Newton or other art suppliers. In the near future, I'm aiming to draw pencil on kraft paper like this . Apart from that, I have been continually in another sketchbook, just practising ideas I have or how I'm feeling currently. Again, I'm so sorry for the late updates and I hope you enjoy the drawing that I've done so far.

Miriam
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment