Monday 22 December 2014

Day #60 - Statue of African Woman



I'm currently staying over at my cousin's and finding things to draw has been tough to come, obviously I can find references images to use but I wanna try and cut down much time I spend on the Internet, particularly Tumblr. It's literally like a lost destination for procrastinators. Anyhow, I looking around and I came around this interesting statue, Funnily enough, when I was drawing this my auntie stated that I should've gotten a more bigger sketchbook to fit the whole drawing in and she's was right. The quality of paper is just perfect but the shape of it, if you've seen is mostly square and that doesn't bode well for mainly larger objects I wanna draw, so as soon as I get back to uni next month, gonna buy me a big beautiful kraft paper sketchbook. Hopefully, after that I'll stop spending cause the amount of sketchbooks I have so far is too funny. Til next time!

Miriam 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment