Saturday 31 January 2015

Day #63 - Screenshot of Zaheer


I am still reeling from the amazing show that is Legend of Korra, but I'll manage somehow. Zaheer without a doubt is one of my favourite villains from the show, it's just a shame that he couldn't be with his beloved P'Li. I really enjoyed the role he played in helping Korra go back into the spirit world. This drawing is quite a big deal to me because this is the first time that I have used my Faber castell pencils for doing artworks. I was really happy with the result and I had experimented with layering the colours before hand and I must say it turned out all right but I felt like I drew the nose too big and the eyes a little bit smaller. Always room for improvement right? Please if you have time to, could you critque on what you think I should do to better my work. Thank you!

Miriam 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment